We, at Mechina of South Florida, aspire to develop talmidim with those character traits which create ideal B’nei-Torah. We strive to produce a successful and responsible individual by challenging their intellectual ability and academic scope. Through collective efforts we aim to stimulate them to become caring, committed citizens of Klal-Yisroel.
- Instill Torah ideals and fine character traits that will permeate through all aspects of life.
- Instill devotion towards Torah learning so that Torah study continues to develop and grow throughout the life of each talmid.
- Provide an academic program of excellence that will enable each talmid to attend any yeshiva or post high-school institution he desires: a program that fosters thorough learning through questioning, research, analysis and expression.
- Enable each talmid to properly organize both physically and mentally the researched, read, and discussed material.
- Ensure that each talmid effectively communicates (in both the written and verbal forms) in Torah and within the four disciplines: Language Arts, Social Studies, Science and Math.
- Engender a sense of responsibility and appreciation for academic studies in this yeshiva and in his future schooling.
- Maintain an academic environment conducive to learning.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Mechina of South Florida (The Mesifta of Greater Miami) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administered programs.